8 Jan 2011

S/S stands for Spring Shopping right?

Right. New in, Just in, New arrivals, Spring/Summer collections. I am up for it, I am.
Last week I was talking to my friend about star signs and horoscopes and whether there's any truth about it. We agreed that there's only as much truth as there is a coincidence. My birthday is getting closer with a speed of light (literally, about 4 daylights to go) and my Capricorness will be getting it's kick again by reading a monthly or even a yearly horoscope (Glamourmag's maybe?). Not to follow it or to get an advice, but merely as some sort of travel rations, a good wish, a birthday card from the stars. Or lonely under qualified middle aged women with funny hair, playing with cards, dice, beans, coffee grounds, crystal balls and well, google search.
Anyway, if i somehow get all the money that my star sign has been waiting in line for since last year, I would treat myself one of the beauties below. If not, love would be just as good, or better.

Alexander McQueen, Asos Activate, Asos, Balenciaga

Camilla Skovgaard, Carolina Bucci, D&G, Dressmonster

Fendi, Fiorelli, Gucci, Illesteva

Linda Farrow, Marni, Marni, MaxMara

Poltock&Walsh for Asos, Stella McCartney, Sergio Rossi, Richard Nicoll

See by Chloe, Premiata, Sass&Bide, Velvet

Miu Miu, Diesel Black Gold, Patrizia Pepe, Cesare Paciotti

Marni, Forte Forte, Marc Jacobs, Gucci

No comments:

Post a Comment